Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Week of Blah

Fortunately, the week bearing that title was last week... I'm not sure if I can take another one like it. It was a week when nothing went right. It was destined to be a great week and then most everything crashed and burned.

1) The Good- Apple replaced my phone! The Bad- I missed the delivery. The Ugly- I had to stay home the entire next day to make sure I was there for the delivery.. which came over 3 hours later than the "latest" delivery time and 5 hours later than they tried the previous day.

2) The Good- I finally was able to leave the house to go to the grocery store on Thursday. The Bad- My credit card was declined. The Ugly- I called Chase with a cart full of groceries and they told me they had shut down the account on a report that my number might maybe be compromised in the future. They finally called to notify me of the account being shut down two days later... ahhh, thanks.

3) The Good- Chase sent me new cards overnight! The Bad- They said the delivery would require a signature for security. The Ugly- The cards were instead left on my doorstep without a signature or even a knock on the door to let me know they were there. I happened to see the truck drive away.... that's safe :P

4) The Good- I started my Christmas shopping full force with some Amazon orders! The Bad- The packages (2) were shown as delivered and never were... I was here all day... I know :P The Ugly- They were left on the doorstep of an out of town neighbor 6 doors down where they were rained on, sprinklered on and left until the neighbors returned yesterday. Some items were slightly water damaged.

Anyway, I have HIGH hopes for this week.. starting with a grocery trip yesterday... woo hoo for food the entire week! Things have been great so far :)


post signature

No comments: