Monday, August 24, 2009

15 Weeks

For this week's myth, I am leaving the decision up to you guys. I have a poll on the right side of my blog for you to tell me what you think Blueberry is going to be! You have until 10 am on August 31st (the time of our ultrasound) to tell us what you think. My Micah poll has a clear leader, but I won't be revealing the results of that experiment until after the vote is in :)

Blue’s skin is very thin, and his/her blood vessels can actually be seen through the skin. Blue’s ears are continuing to develop externally and continue to look more like normal ears. Blue’s bones are beginning to ossify, which means that if an x-ray was taken the skeleton would be visible. Blue is now about 4.75 inches long and is the size of an apple!

post signature

No comments: