Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Mama's got a brand new phone!

A week ago I sent my iphone in to Apple for the final effort to get it fixed... the result? They concluded that I didn't damage my phone, and that it was covered by the warranty! Take that humidity!! The phone was also unfixable, so today I received my replacement phone in the mail. I have high hopes for this phone and hope that it behaves a little more like this~

than like this ~
I am thinking that for this phone to survive in Houston might take some special accessories. What do you think of this fine option? ~

Truly my 4th grade Microsoft Paint skillz have not diminished with time ;-)

post signature

4 comments:

Ben said...

Hooray! I am glad to see it was just one tool of a rep at one Apple store that was being difficult. Best of luck with your new gadget!

Kelli said...

YEAH!!! :)

Steph said...

awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love it!
Gran