Tuesday, October 04, 2011

25 1/2 Weeks

I had intended with this pregnancy to do a once a month update with a belly picture. Ummmm, yeah... that would have been at 24 weeks, but I kept forgetting to take the picture and only thinking about it when Nate wasn't here! Stinkin' pregnancy brain! Oh well.

So as of now, Jane is 25 weeks 4 days and according to all of my doctor's appointments, she is growing right on schedule and appears to be completely healthy! She is fairly active and has started having spaz-out sessions in which it looks like I am popping popcorn inside my stomach :) She is around 14 inches long and likely weighs between a pound and a half, and two pounds. Cool fact, she now has fully formed fingerprints.. kinda neat!

Signature

3 comments:

Dad said...

Looking forward to meeting her.

Anonymous said...

Me,too!
Gran

Katie said...

You look great! You are doing better than I did. I never took pics much less every week. I always forgot. I must have had severe pregnancy brain then. ;)