Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A friend of mine from my First Baptist days is due with a little girl a month before Jane is set to make her arrival, and her shower was this weekend! She's one of those pregnant women that makes it look good. When I saw her Saturday I thought, "hmmm, maybe if I put some more effort into it, I could actually look stylish while pregnant!" That thought was followed by a resounding, internal "NAH!!".... and I'm ok with that :) Anyhoo, I made a taggie for baby M out of some leftover fabric from the diaper bag I just made for Jane...


The second picture is a weird angle, but it shows the colors better....



I love this fabric so much and I'm planning on making a taggie for Jane out of the same material as soon as I get the chance! Oh yeah, and I've got to get some pictures of the bag to show you too... but I've got a tiny addition I want to make to it, so I have to get that done first.


Signature

2 comments:

Jana said...

I love that taggie blanket! I was trying to take a picture of it last night to do a blog post of some of the cute things I got at the shower. I could not get good lighting though and all my pictures looked bad so I'll have to try again later.

czstout said...

so cute Abby! I have to tell you I just got a sewing machine, and I'm so stoked to figure it out....now I just gotta figure it out :] I should probably take a class like you did! I'll get on that :]