Wednesday, October 26, 2011

28 Weeks

... or close anyway ;-) This Friday I will be 29 weeks and the picture was taken at 28.5 weeks...



Nobody seems to come to a unified decision on when it starts, but at 28 weeks I am in my third trimester no matter who you ask :) Yay for me and yay for Jane! At 28 weeks, Jane was around 2.25 pounds and around 15 inches long. By 29 weeks, she will likely be around 2.5 pounds! She has been active the entire pregnancy, but recently her spaz out sessions have increased in frequency. She has also started tickling me from the inside... I laughed out loud the other day when it caught me off guard and Micah thought I was mental at first and then just thought that I had started a new fun game. I'm feeling fairly good, but my body is putting up with less and less time on my feet as the days go by.... that should make the Nutcracker Market fun!


Signature

No comments: