Thursday, October 13, 2011

ABC's of me

This little survey is making it's way around the blogosphere, so I figured why not make an easy post of it!

A. Age: 28... and 3/4
B. Bed size: Queen.
C. Chore that you hate: I really hate doing the dishes... so Nate does them :)
D. Dogs: No thanks!
E. Essential start to your day: ummm, potty break?
F. Favorite color: I'm a sucker for a good Tiffany blue and I'm also fond of dark purple right now.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver. Or gold that looks silver ;-) (This, of course, excludes my Aggie ring which is gold gold and always in fashion)
H. Height: 5'4.75".... I can't get myself to say 5'5" since I've been just shy of it for 16 years now.
I. Instruments you play: Tell you what, I'll sing and YOU play... mmm k?
J. Job title: Stay at home mom
K. Kids: Micah, Elizabeth and soon to be baby Jane
L. Live: TEXAS
M. Mother’s name: Susan
N. Nicknames: I literally have dozens, Abby is even one. However, my most significant nickname is Gator.
O. Overnight hospital stays: 2, one for each kid.
P. Pet peeves: Illogical statements, poor grammar
Q. Quote from a movie: "You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." The Princess Bride
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: 2 brothers, Jesse and Ben
T. Truth or Dare: Truth
U. Ultimate Vacation: Maui is my favorite... hands down
V. Vegetable you hate: Broccoli.
W. What makes you run late: I don't do late..... my kids occasionally do late, but I try to minimize that :)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Arm, back, foot
Y. Yummy food that you make: Salted Caramel bars. Oh, and I'm kinda known for my scones.
Z. Zoo animal: Otter

Signature

4 comments:

annalee said...

yummm, those salted carmel bars sound delish!

ps- we are the EXACT same height:)

Dad said...

What happened to brussels sprouts?!

Mom said...

This is hilarious...I was just gonna ask what happened to brussel sprouts and I saw Dad's comment:)

Abby said...

Annalee- I can bring them to Kelli's party if you want :)

Parentals- honestly I forgot about Brussel sprouts since NOBODY makes them anymore. I'm sure they're still gross :P