Friday, December 16, 2011

36 Weeks



That I would post this very unflattering picture shows my unwavering dedication to keeping y'all updated with belly pics no matter the personal shame involved ;-) Anyhoo, Jane is a whopping 36 weeks along today! That puts us only a week away from full term! In the past week, Jane has dropped considerably and I have been feeling the effects of having a low riding baby. My OB said she was at -1 station yesterday, so she's pretty dang low for a 36 weeker. According to the tracker, Jane should be about 19 inches long and between 5.5 and 6 pounds. According to my ultrasound yesterday, Jane is measuring 6lbs 4oz.. although those estimates can be unreliable. At this point she is just sitting pretty and packing on the fat. I am helping her in this pursuit by being unable to resist any and all holiday goodies set before me :P I was checked yesterday and I am 2cm dilated and 80% effaced... the same as Micah and Lizzie at 36 weeks.... maybe I will have a January baby after all.... I guess we'll see :)

Here are your random holidays for this weekend :)

Today- National Chocolate Covered Anything Day (what a great day!)
Saturday- National Maple Syrup Day
Sunday- Bake Cookies Day & National Roast Suckling Pig Day

Signature

2 comments:

Jen said...

My best friend is 2 cm and 80% as well... I'm hoping for the baby to be born next week! :) She's due with you though, Jan 6th.

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like she's ready!
Gran