Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Additions

One of my favorite decorations at Christmas are the felt stockings that my mom has made for each member of our family. My mom had her hands full this year! Not only was Jane in need of a stocking, but she made me a new one as well. In picking Jane's stocking to coordinate with Lizzie's, I inadvertently chose the most intricate design my mom has ever done... oops!


Can you see all that crazy detail??





Here is the finished product! You can see the front of the heart name tag on a later picture~



When searching for Jane's stocking, I came across one that was so me that it finally made me thing about replacing my childhood one that I had been using~



I love it!~



My girls' stockings side by side. Both had Holly Hobby designs~



The whole family of 5!



Thanks Mom, they are perfect!


If Jane was born today, she would share her day with National Date Nut Bread Day... the December holidays are interesting :P


Signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stockings...you don't need any other decorations:)
Gran

Courtney L said...

They are gorgeous! Good job, Susan!
(and my word veri is flathog- ha!)