Thursday, December 08, 2011

Native Texan

You know that moment when you are driving and your car starts making a dinging noise and you are instantly dreading what might be wrong? Now imagine you are driving your mother's very nice, 6 month old car... Yeah.

So anyhoo, I was driving her car two nights ago when the dreaded sound met my ears. I looked down with trepidation and saw something flashing... Oh great, I broke the car. Well, that's what flashed through my mind :) Turns out that what was flashing was the outside temperature. I could almost hear the car screaming at me, "It's 37 degrees outside!! What the heck are you doing dragging me and yourself out here!!" Well, the car did have a point.

I've decided that she may be a German car, but she's a thin blooded (or oiled?) Texan at heart.. I think I love her even more now :)

Oh, and today is National Brownie Day :)

1 comment:

dad said...

and who doesn't love brownies?