Thursday, December 01, 2011

Lists

My to-do list right now is RIDICULOUS!!! And pretty much every time I cross something off of it (which is daily) I have to add something else on. Anyhoo, all that to say that I'll have plenty of pictures to share on here...

A) as I finish things
B) when I get the chance to load the pics
C) after the recipients have opened them for Christmas

Phew. Some things don't have a part C, so I can blog about them sooner :)

For now, it's about that time to start talking about bizarre holidays. Ok, it's a bit early, but with the bed rest I've decided to start earlier with Jane. SO, if Jane were born today, she would share a birthday with Eat a Red Apple Day.... Umm, ok then.

I did cheat and look ahead and I'm not gonna lie, I'm pulling for the 23rd of December. Jane will be full term (37 weeks) and it's FESTIVUS!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I am all about that...I can't stop laughing!