Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Micah's Christmas Party

** There is a poll for when you think Jane will be born... check it out -->

Micah's Preschool Christmas Party was last Thursday and he was very excited about it! Mostly about his juice, seeing Mama there, the balloon tied to his chair and the book exchange. If you asked him what the party was for, he would would proudly (and loudly) proclaim that it was Jesus' birthday party!


Abby and Megan were striking the kind of pose that makes a mother proud... I think it's adorable~





The table setup~





I have learned to appreciate the toddler "CHEESE!" face~





Happy Birthday Jesus!

Today is my OB's birthday and if Jane decides to make it hers as well, then she will be celebrating Humbug Day, National Flashlight Day, and Look on the Bright Side Day!





Signature

3 comments:

Mom said...

How can Humbug day and Look on the Bright Side day be the same day?

Abby said...

I had the same thought.... I'm guessing Humbug Day came first and some enterprising optimist decided to take a stand ;-)

Anonymous said...

I like "look on the bright side" day, but definitely not "humbug":)
Gran