Tuesday, December 06, 2011

If you like it, then you should have put a wreath on it...

Wreaths, wreaths and more wreaths..... which is funny because I've never made one before this year. I just remembered I have another one I haven't even showed you guys yet, but alas... no pics. Oh well, here is one I showed you last week, I just thought I'd show it in situ....


and because I NEVER remember to take pictures until after I've lost the natural light, here is the same pic without the flash. Makes a big difference, doesn't it?



I also wanted to make a wreath for Jane... My first idea was to have it made for the door of the hospital room after she is born, but I think I'm just going to have it waiting in her room for when she comes home instead :)






and today is St. Nicholas Day, Mitten Tree Day and Put on Your Own Shoes Day.. yee haw.


Signature

1 comment:

Mom said...

The wreath should by all means show up on the door at the hospital!