Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Confession ~ I blog for my parents

Sure, I'm happy that other people read my blog and that perhaps it occasionally breaks up a boring work day or a mind-numbing class. When it comes down to it though, I blog for my parents. When I write something, I will usually throw stuff in that I know only they would get or at least, only they would appreciate :) From revelations about my neurotic tendencies to the excitement I get over stupid things like nice paper, they get it. Plus they already know how weird I am so there is no chance of shocking them into not liking me :P So anyhoo, mom and dad, this is a shout out to you. I can't wait to see you in a few days!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are looking forward to seeing you and Nate as well. I hope this entry doesn't mean you'll stop blogging when we move back to Texas.

Anonymous said...

If only you could talk your brother in to it...then my life would be complete :) I was afraid to tell you I was stalking you via your blog for fear that young teenage Abby would decide to clam up. I love knowing what is going on so I can pray for you. Can't wait to get details in person in about 91 hours...not that I'm counting!

Jen said...

I totally do too! My parents keep me in the blog world! :)

Abby said...

dad- I do not intend to stop when you move back. I do intend to tell you more stories in person though :)

mom- I'm counting the hours too... three more days of work and i'm surrounded by tulips :)

Jen- It's good to have a motivator otherwise I would probably drop off blog world more often.

Mrs. Klink said...

as do i!! funny, i was just going to post something about blogging solely for my dad since he likes to check it every day...

Anonymous said...

I don't think my dad could tell you what a blog was if you offered him money :)