Friday, April 20, 2007

Confusion

Last night I woke up around 11:30 thinking it was time to go to work. I got up, went to the bathroom and started my routine. The only thing that tipped me off that it wasn't the morning yet? My hair was too wet. So sad. So now I sit at my desk with dry hair and mourn the sleep that my cold took from me last night. If only I had been raised differently where I wasn't so afraid to take sick days, maybe I'd be home right now in my comfy bed surrounded by tissues and saltine crackers instead of being here counting down the hours. I enjoy being melodramatic when I am sick, it seems to pass the time :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't discount jet lag. Body clocks are weird and wonderful things and when you push them: they push back!

Abby said...

I've used a box and a half of tissues in the last two days and i've been super stuffed up. I think it's a cold. My glands are swollen. Anyhoo, I think i'm going to take off from here after my performance review @ 10. If it is jetlag then it's pushing back really hard...

Anonymous said...

Do what I do. Work through it.

Ulovebeth said...

Unless you saving up sick-time to have a baby anytime soon, I vote that you go home. :)

And pick me up along the way!! Rescue me!

Abby said...

huh, and I wander where I get my can't take off sick... ever mentality. Thanks Dad :P