Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hmmmmm

I'm feeling a bit tapped out as far as blog material goes. I'm cautious about skipping a day right now though because I don't want mine to turn into one of those dead blogs where there is a post every4 months but you don't really notice because you've basically stopped checking. So here we are. I think it's time for a thought dump... here's what's going on in my head right now~

- I find out in 4 weeks the sex of Ben and Amy's second baby :)
- I hung out with Jen last night, and that makes me happy
- My head is swimming and my throat hurts, fun stuff
- The list of things I need to do at home is growing with no end in sight and I have been pitifully slow about marking things off the list
- Ummmm, I think I'm out... sorry you had to read this :P The head swimming part made it hard to think.

4 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

You will probably get more readers today than any other day especially if they're just skimming and see the one word glaring in directly the middle of your blog post. I was scared for a minute. But it was only baby-talk. So now I'm not scared anymore.

Jen Lewis said...

Hanging out with you makes me happy too. Dinner was WONDERFUL last night and I was glad to see your wedding album finally. :) And the pictures from your trip are breathtaking. :) Thanks for the fun study break! I am sorry your head is swimming... :(

Abby said...

hmmm, what word is that Beth? 0:)

Jen- Anytime babe, anytime. I think we need to start up a non-tuesday dinner thing next semester... you savvy?

Jen Lewis said...

Yep! Next semester doing dinners sounds great. :) Its a date... or I guess a group of consecutive dates! :)