Monday, April 30, 2007

The bathroom is almost done!

So, Nate and I have been doing home improvements for awhile now and yesterday Nate worked his magic to pull together our bathroom. The only thing not done in there is the towel rod, but it is basically finished! One thing we did yesterday was hang the mirrors we bought. Now, we haven't had a mirror up in our bathroom since we painted the condo.... which was before I moved in. It took me several times yesterday to get used to the fact that I didn't have to open the closet door to use the mirror back there.

At first I was all excited about the mirrors, but now I've decided that I am not entirely happy about having the mirrors. I made this decision when I woke up this morning and accidentally looked at myself at 5:25 in the morning. I decided that nobody should have to look at themselves that early in the morning.... it just ain't pretty. So follow my lead and take a 4 month reprieve from looking at yourself the second after you wake up... it really is a self esteem booster :)

Disclaimer (mostly for Nate)- The mirrors look fantastic and I am happy about them being up... they were just a little mean to me this morning :P

1 comment:

Jen Lewis said...

yeah... i am soundly asleep at 5:25 in the morning but I am always impressed with you that you get up so early. I guess being scared in the mornings is the price you may have to pay for getting off by 4 every day. :) And YEA NATE for getting the mirrors up! WooHoo!!!