Thursday, April 26, 2007

Imitation is the sincerest form...

A few days ago I raised the total of people who attended our wedding and have now decided to get married at the same location to 2 couples. So far Rick and Abby have booked Ashton along with Liz and Branden. I have decided to make a list of reasons why I am happy about this :)

~This shows me that other people really like the location too. Sooooo, it really was pretty and we weren't just imagining it
~ I already know how to get there.
~ We are looking forward to trying the food :) (Other couples beware, the to go basket we were supposed to get never made it into the car. Make sure it does before you pass on food at the reception :P )

3 comments:

Jen said...

Robbie Tidmore is getting married there too!

Abby said...

Holy cow :P

Alyssa said...

Allen and Sara-Nell got married there April 14! :)