Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sicky VonSickster

So, I am actually feeling back to almost 100% (minus some lingering congestion) but apparently I was not alone in my illness. A good 50% of my friends/ office are sick, were just sick, or are getting sick. As for me, I have refused to shake hands with anyone for the past week in the hopes of doing something to contain the spread. Which reminds me, I made it to sunday school last week (barely) and tried to isolate myself as much as possible so that I didn't get everyone sick. Our class is NWC- Newlywed or close, meaning engaged couples are welcome.

Anytime there is a wedding, they bring the couple getting married up in front of the class a week before their wedding and pray for them as a future husband and wife. It's pretty stinkin cool actually. Wellllllll, this last week there were three engaged couples all getting married the 28th. They called them up and I realized that I had an engaged girl sitting directly in front of me and directly beside me. I have been super paranoid all week that I got one of them sick. I never touched them or coughed on them or anything, but I just hope they are healthy because I have way too much of a guilt complex to deal with that :P

p.s.- I would love to get back to fun, random posts but I am waiting for inspiration to hit. It seems to go on vacation with you and then take it's sweet time returning. So if you see my inspiration, tell it my blog is suffering and it needs to come back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby, I am an admitted blog lurker of HFBC people that I don't really know. But to ease your worries, I believe I was the engaged person sitting in front of you Sunday and I am suffering no ill effects. I feel great!

Abby said...

A couple of thoughts- I'm glad you're ok! Just a few more days, congrats Jen! oh, and I blog stalk many people, most often Laurie. Beth Richards and I have an almost entirely blog based relationship, so stalk away :)

Laurie said...

the blog stalking is reciprocal. :}
(I LOVED the Flat Stanley update. I always knew he was a sketchy character.)

Nate said...

Jen, we are glad you are not getting sick! (fyi, I'm Abby's wonderful husband :).

Laurie, Flat Stanley was so bad that I had to stop hanging out with him on the trip. He was such a bad influence! I blame Jen though!

Ulovebeth said...

Abby, I think I just blog for you. :) I don't really think anybody else ever reads my blog. If you read it, it helps me to know I'm not talking to myself.

The only time blog stalking gets scary is if you find yourself down a blog rabbit hole and you've completed more than six degrees of separation with the original person you knew.