Monday, April 02, 2007

Plans for Friday? Thursday?

This is one of those times that blogging makes my life easier, and that's a happy thing :) I am sending out a general cry to anyone who might be off of work on Friday or at least off early. Nate and I need a ride to IAH that can pick us up at 3:30 sharp at Bayou woods. We have a maybe already, but were hoping to find someone who is available to bite the bullet. We will provide cash for the Hardy Toll road to ensure no stressful 45 North-bound experiences and plenty of witty banter for the entirety of the ride. Let me know if this sounds like the way you roll :)

On the other hand, some friends and I have tickets to Wicked this Thursday and one girl has an extra tic ($40). Trust me, this is one of the best musicals you will ever see. If you are interested, let me know and I will see if the ticket is still up for grabs at that moment.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Aw man, I'd totally go again! Unfortunetely I'm going home that day :(