Monday, July 30, 2007

Way fun weekend

Things that were fantastic about this weekend~

- hanging out with Ashley and Stephanie.. just like the old times :)
- The Chocolate Bar
- $5 skirts from the Loft
- Music and Lyrics (particularly watching it with the above mentioned girls :)
- Spending time with my parents
- Roy Oswalt Bulldozer Bobblehead
- Seeing the 'Stros pull off another one against the Padres in what I think is the shortest game I've ever been to (2 hours flat)
- Watching "Spellbound" with the rents
- Leslie coming home!!
- Sitting back in the Lighthouse section at church and seeing so many people that I love
- FINALLY getting our bedroom organized and clean (on to the guest bedroom!)

1 comment:

Jen Lewis said...

I live really close to you now. :) I can't wait to invite you over to see my new place. My room is a disaster at the moment but it should be just right in about a week. :) Maybe you will get an invite shortly after that. ;)

I am glad Leslie is home!!! I know you are so excited. WELCOME HOME LESLIE!!!