Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Growth Chart



Here is my 25th week picture....it's amazing how what I am wearing changes how big the belly looks :P

As of today I am 26 weeks pregnant!! That's right, just 14 more weeks (if Micah doesn't come late or early, that is). Micah has been getting more active this week to where I can feel him move around a lot more and not just kick. I am happy to report though that he has not yet begun keeping me up in the middle of the night by moving too much or hiccuping....it happens more than you'd think :)

What is happening with your baby?
The development that is occurring at this stage may seem small and insignificant, but it is very important as your baby begins to prepare for his/her entry into the world. The nerves in the ears are developing and allowing your baby to respond more consistently to the sounds that he/she hears.

How big is your baby?
Your baby is around 13 inches long and weighs 2 pounds.

No comments: