Friday, April 04, 2008

"Yes, Doug can read"

The title is a little "Cutting Edge" action for those of you not familiar with early 90's movie quotes :)

Now, while every fiber of my being doubts that he has ever or will ever actually read my blog, I still need to give mad props over to Greg Wassel. He fixed dinner for his roomie and Nate and myself last night and while I could tell he was nervous, it was REALLY good!! The menu went a little something like this..

~ Spinach salad with sliced almonds, Granny smith apples and feta cheese served with Raspberry Hazelnut vinaigrette
~ Baked Chicken stuffed with spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, mozzarella, onion, garlic and some other stuff I can't remember and topped with paprika and a few other spices, all on a bed of brown rice with a side of steamed vegetables
~ A Chocolate mousse / whipped cream pie (the only thing not made by Greg himself, but to put together 3 courses including a homemade pie is a bit too much to expect of anyone on a weekday.... besides, it was really good so who cares :)

Anyways, way to go Greg!!

2 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

That Wassel is a wonder. Somebody better hurry up and propose to that boy.

Anonymous said...

It was either this, or Curious George plays hockey. I took a chance.