Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A break

Hey friends!!

I know I have been absent for a few days now and I have a gooooooooood excuse :) Today is the first day since last Thursday that I have been capable of semi-coherent thought :P As such, I have decided to take a 1 week hiatus from my blog and return next Monday, fresh as a spring daisy :) For now you can entertain yourselves with Micah pics from one of the following websites~

http://www.theelkinsadventures.shutterfly.com/action/

http://ezellfamilypictures.shutterfly.com/action/

p.s.- I blogged this all with one hand while holding Micah.... already I have developed some pretty wicked parenting skills.... wouldn't you say?



post signature

3 comments:

Jen Lewis said...

Thanks for posting pictures! He is SO CUTE Abbby! I cannot wait to meet him. Let me know if I can come by sometime on August 1st. :)

Erin said...

ya, i'd say you have your hands a little full! beautiful pictures...so fun! can't wait to meet him!

APage said...

Abby he is BEAUTIFUL!!! In a manly way of course:) ok-I'm done looking at all the pics! COME BACK AND POST:)) hehehe-just kidding! I'm praying for y'all with your precious gift!