Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Hmmm

I feel yuck today. Or blah, maybe it's blah. Funny thing about waiting to give birth, it's like going back to trying to get pregnant. It used to be that every time I felt a little weird I would think "Hmm, maybe I'm pregnant!". Now with every new symptom or experience outside my norm I think, "Hmmm, maybe this is what it feels like right before you go into labor!" Of course, I have no idea if this is the case or if I just feel blah, but at least it puts a positive possibility on the situation :)

Today, by the way, is Video Games Day. Appropriate, I think, for a little boy :) Oh, and I forgot to mention, July 7th-14th is Nude Recreation Week which is appropriate, I think, for a birth :P


post signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

Nude Recreation Week snuck up on me this year.

Abby said...

hahaha... oh dear. Well, the good news is that there is still time to celebrate! Oh, and your birthday is Confucius Day, by the way ;-)