Sunday, July 13, 2008

Use It Before You Lose It

Now, maybe this is a little too practical for some people, but in my opinion, one of the absolute best things about being pregnant is that you get to use the expectant mother spaces at the store. Inside the loop, this little privilege would very rarely come into play, but out here in the 'burbs it is a HUGE advantage!! Whether you are at the mall, Babies R Us, pretty much any grocery store in the greater Katy area or, as I added to the list today, the local CVS you get special parking spaces. It's fabulous :) I now make it a point to take advantage of as many of these spaces as possible before Micah makes his appearance. Watch out Katy.... I'm fat and ready for some goooooooood parking :P

Today, July 14th, is Bastille Day (France), Pandemonium Day, and National Nude Day. So today would be an, um... interesting, one for Micah to come on :)



post signature

1 comment:

Ulovebeth said...

Abby, I haven't had a chance to check your blog in awhile.My! How you have grown!
I pray that your delivery comes in its perfect timing. God bless your little bundle of love that is hiding in your belly. Things will never be the same! How exciting!! :)