Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Kind of Fairy

This last Sunday morning and then again today I was visited by someone very special. Someone who spreads joy wherever they go. Someone with impeccable taste.... the Bagel Fairy. The Bagel Fairy knows her stuff. She knows that Panera makes the best bagels. She knows that the best thing to compliment a Panera bagel is Panera Hazelnut cream cheese. And she knows that the best way to any one's heart (in my family) is through their stomach. That is why I say, she's my kind of fairy!!

(Thanks Mom :)



post signature

5 comments:

Tabaitha said...

That's my kind of fairy too. Now that you live in Katy, you should try Bagel Cafe. It's off of Kingsland & Mason near Fuzzies Pizza. It's not Panera, but I honestly like it better and they have hazlenut cream cheese.

liz said...

ohhh...love, love, love panera bagels..but i am not a fan of the hazelnut, i prefer the honey walnut cream cheese...yum, im actually tempted to get two bagels and eat them for lunch...wedding diet? i think not :)

Unknown said...

I like the cinnamon crunch bagels. And they have the delicious coffee...hazlenut I think. Yum!

Liz said...

Yall are all making me hungry. I may have to go scrounge around the office for a snack now!

Amy said...

I am sooo glad you are back blogging - I missed you!