Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dreaming...

So, I was having the recurring dream about Micah being taken out of me for every doctor's appointment and them declaring him "not done yet" and then placing him back inside until he was ready. Wellll, apparently my pre-appointment dreams have changed as the pregnancy has gone on....

Two nights ago I dreamt about something called a "cellulite baby". In the dream, my mom told me that the reason I wasn't going into labor was that I might be carrying a cellulite baby. This is a collection of fat that moves and is shaped like a baby, but then you just never go into labor. This is, of course, not a real thing... but in the dream it felt real :P

Last night I had my second occurrence of the dream in which my doctor examines me and then tells me that I've made no progress since last week and there is a good chance I will go overdue. Now, this one is TOTALLY possible. I have an appointment this morning, so we'll see what she says :P



post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cellulite baby, eh?
at least it could go everywhere with you.
and it would be quiet!