Thursday, July 03, 2008

Pregnancy Makes the Filter Fall Off.....

I find it amusing to regularly regale you with the tales of what people will say or to do those of us who are fat with baby :) It truly is quite amazing.

My mom and I were at Target on Tuesday morning and I was waiting for her to finish up in the bathroom. A woman walked out ahead of her and spotted me. She grimaced while looking at my stomach and said to me, "Ooooo, it's too hot for THAT!". She then looked at me expectantly as though I should find this endlessly amusing. I forced a small laugh which seemed to appease her and she walked away.

I have to say, I have liked being pregnant and there are a lot of fun things about it but I am not going to miss the endless barrage of stupid things that people ask you, say to you, or do to you..... although it does make for some fun stories :)

For those of you checking your calendars, today IS the day I want Micah to come... what are the odds? I guess we'll see, but it is pretty darn likely that I will be back here tomorrow morning still preggers and I'm ok with that. Speaking of which.. Happy Birthday Dad!!! My dad is freaking awesome and I can't wait to hang out with him this weekend!!


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you'll do everything you can to get Micah to come today and I'm looking forward to the weekend as well (whether Micah decides to join us, or keeps to himself).

Laurie said...

Walk a lot. And eat Mexican food. :)
I hope you've given Nate (or someone else) your username and password because I'm going to need an update on Micah's arrival and I'm pretty darn sure you'll be otherwise occupied.