Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Growth Chart

This pic is me at 36 weeks.... As of today, I am 37 weeks pregnant. Guess what? That's full term! I know what you're thinking... aren't pregnancies 40 weeks long?? Yes, they are.. but the baby is considered full term at 37 weeks which basically means that the vast majority of children that are born at 37 weeks or later require no special medical attention and come out functioning normally.... It's a great place to be :)

How big is your baby?

Your baby is most likely between 16.5 to 19.5 inches long and weighs 6 to 7 pounds.


There wasn't anything in the email about what was happening with the baby cause.... well, pretty much nothing is :P The basic high points of what they had to say though was that now I am in a holding pattern until Micah decides to come. Ummm, yup.. I knew that :) We finished up our childbirth classes last night and it was such a great experience! I feel relieved to have finished those and be "set to go". Now we just get to see if Micah decides to come today or three weeks from now.... hmmmmmm, I wonder if bribing with candy works while they are still in the womb.....




post signature

6 comments:

Liz said...

If he's a larger baby, maybe you could coax him out with a porkchop :P

Unknown said...

I love that turquoise dress! So cute!

Erin said...

such a cute dress...might need to get that one day!

Abby said...

Porkchop, eh? ;-)

Jana said...

Wow. I am cracking up at Liz's comment. I can't wait til baby Ezell is here! Abby, do you think you could start getting up at 6 and posting blogs like you used to? My days just aren't the same with out my morning dose of abby-blog. Maybe when Micah comes he will wake you up to blog.

Shevawn said...

Oh my goodness! you are precious! I bet you are are super ready to have that baby!