Thursday, October 16, 2008

3 Months


I can't believe it, but my little boy is 3 months old today! At the ripe old age of 3 months, Micah is drooling (ALOT), enjoys chewing on just about everything, has started doing crunches, vocalizes all the time, is really close to truly figuring out that his hands are attached and he has control over them :), and loves to watch other babies... particularly older ones that can move around on their own. He is such a joy, even when he turns into his alter ego... Grumpy McFussButt :P We thank God each day for the gift of Micah... he truly is a miracle :)






post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious pics! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures. I still need some new ones to load on my electronic frame here in CA.

Caroline said...

Micah is so so cute!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable...of course!
Gran

Amy said...

Happy 3 months Micah!!! You just seem to get cuter and cuter!

Anonymous said...

So cut!