Monday, October 13, 2008

Micah Slept Through the Night.....

......and I watched! Yup, he officially did it the first time on Tuesday night!! We were in San Antonio for Evan's birthday and he just did it... wham, 9 hours!! So you must be thinking... wow, what a great night's sleep for you! NOPE!! I woke up at 1:30 am and watched him sleep... I couldn't fall back asleep, I'm too used to waking up during the night! I watched for three hours before he woke up to eat (my mom joined me for the second half of the watch party) I also checked periodically that he was still breathing :P He has repeated his feat of sleeping prowess every night since with the exception of two... not too shabby :)

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His mom is an accomplished sleeper, so I'm not surprised to see this skill developing.