Monday, October 06, 2008

In Case You Didn't Know....

I believe that the word has gotten around about the new Cypress premium outlets... I know that I had certainly heard about them :) Well, my mom, Micah and I went last Friday and I found out that there are a few things about the outlets nobody had told me yet...

1) The sign guy for the nearby CVS has a great sense of humor. You know the electronic sign boards out in front of CVS's? Amidst the rotating sale prices, two phrases caught my eye... "Open 24 hours (in a row!)" and "Yes, we DO know where the outlet mall is." Apparently they have been asked before :)

2) The stores are outside, but they are all gathered together with pedestrian only areas between them, thus removing the many chances to get run over that you get at a regular outlet mall, a la San Marcos.

3) The best thing? They have an Ann Taylor Loft outlet!! Sure, they have the Ann Taylor outlet like everyone else, but they are the first place I've EVER seen a Loft outlet. And.... it's huge!! Ah, life is good :)


post signature

4 comments:

Jen said...

I thought you were gonna say you were pregnant again! :o

Abby said...

heavens no! Geez... don't even say something like that! Children are a gift from God... a gift that it is best to space out a little :P

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to "stop by" and tell you guys hi! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

I have still not been to the outlet and I am jealous of everyone who has.