Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Avid Blog Stalker

I got a comment on yesterday's post that made me smile.... I have a confessed blog stalker! I LOVE that :) Being a fan of blog stalking myself, it's fun to have others that admit to it unabashedly. I have actually made friends by blog stalking them. Two girls from my church have fantastic blogs that I followed links to one day and I got hooked. After who knows how long of reading their daily musings, I was seated by them at a wedding and it was like we were old friends... so fun! I am currently blog stalking a friend of a friend with toddler aged twins that make for some very fun entries :) Well, I'm stalking her among a few others ;-)

post signature

2 comments:

The Goods said...

hehe....if you want to blog stalk us...you can email me at agood@pkftexas.com and I'll add you! :)

Blog Stalker said...

Blog stalking is a great passtime for sure! lol

I invite you to my site to see some other really cool blogs to stalk!