Friday, October 24, 2008

Waking Up Happy

Wellllll... Micah hasn't slept through the night since San Antonio, but this week as brought a somewhat pleasant change in his sleeping habits from the pre-San Antonio routine. He is back to waking up in the middle of the night, but he then sleeps later than before. This means that I actually wake up before him the second time! The result of this is that every day this week when Micah has woken up the second time, I have been there before he has gotten fussy and I have been rewarded with HUGE smiles..... it's so great! I love greeting a smiling baby in the morning!

post signature

1 comment:

Tabaitha said...

The smiles make it so worth it. It gets better. Have you read the Babywise books? They aren't for everyone, but I took a lot from them and applied them to Mason and the results were fantastic.