Thursday, October 02, 2008

WNTW

Any What Not to Wear fans out there?? I caught an episode yesterday wherein Nick was cutting someone's hair and made a joke about how much she owed him for it. This reminded me of something I have wondered from time to time.... how much would it cost for someone not in need of a fashion overhaul to get an Arrojo haircut. Well, lucky for me, his salon posts their rates online :) For Nick to cut your hair, it will set you back a whopping 500 smackaroos!! Now, should you require highlights, that'll add at least 163 bucks to your day. Anybody else wondering where on earth they find multiple peeps willing to pay this much for a hairdo??

P.S.- should your blowdry take more than 10 minutes, you will have to add another 25 bucks... add 15 more if they have to use the flat iron on you... yikes!!


post signature

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

Yikes!

I much prefer Fantastic Sam's, where I can get my hair washed and cut for a marvelous $12.95. :) (Add a couple bucks for a dry, but I prefer to do that myself.)

I can get my hair cut for less than a meal at Olive Garden. hehe.

The Whinery Family said...

Abby - I am frequent reader of your blog and I love it :) I actually emailed Carmindy from What Not to Wear just in the off-chance that she might want to do my make-up on my wedding day. Not so much -- her prices are even more outrageous!

Hope you all are doing great!
-Christine (Bush) Whinery