Thursday, October 30, 2008

Leaving on a jetplane....

We are taking off to California this afternoon and I'm not gonna lie... I'm nervous :P It should be really interesting to see how Micah handles the airplane experience. I am already preparing myself to not get really embarrassed if he breaks down while we are on the plane. I care way too much about what other people think and I just know that I will be mortified if he is making a lot of unhappy noises. Alas, he is 3.5 months old and there are some things you just can't control. So if you think of it today between 3 and 7, send up a little prayer for us that Micah will be comfortable and chill. I will be absent from blogging for awhile, but I should be back Tuesday at the latest :)


post signature

5 comments:

Me said...

My sister's little boy was always great on planes when he was a baby, so maybe Micah will be too!

Tabaitha said...

Mason did great on planes as a baby. He still does well, but I'm nervous for our trip to Houston in a couple weeks. Will hubby be traveling with you? The good thing is most babies sleep during the flight, especially at that age. I'll be thinking of you.

Sarah D said...

Oooh where in CA?

Abby said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement! We are going to the LA area although we are visiting San Diego as well. Nate is coming and my mom will be with us on the way there.... luckily we are 3 on 1 :)

Anonymous said...

I think I have the sweetest roll in this little play.