Friday, October 03, 2008

He Said, She Said

The Vice Presidential debate was yesterday and frankly, I'm tired. I'm tired of an obviously biased media focusing entirely on Republican flaws and ignoring the possibility that Obama might not be the shining light that they portray him as. I am sick and tired of the fact that after the debate, the only discussion is about if you think Palin did well or not without any mention of the other candidate. Was I the only one who watched it and noticed that Biden was also there?

I have to say though, the main thing that irked me was that the moderator never hit on the main question that I wanted to hear Palin answer. I was holding my breath to hear her ask it, but it never happened. "Governor Palin, what were you thinking when you named your children Track, Trig, Bristol, Willow, and Piper? You have 90 seconds to respond" :)


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the Dodgers / Cubs game instead, which was pretty funny considering that I'm here in the LA area and the station broadcasting was in Chicago (speaking of biased coverage). Gotta say that I find Obama (and Biden too for that matter)about as charasmatic as a box of rocks and if he is elected I suspect others that have not yet caught on will figure this out.

Tabaitha said...

I watched the debate last night and I agree that the media is so biased and only focuses on Palin. Biden annoyed me in several instances, when he never finished his sentences. He would move onto to another comment.

Unknown said...

Wow, I had no idea those were the names of her kids. Very interesting.