Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Austin

So this weekend I went to Austin with old roomies from college.... not that old, one made a point to mention that I'd be the first to hit middle age. Anyways, between killing the electricity in our hotel room (twice) by drying our hair, having a homeless guy yell at us "Give me your money!!!", and Kim's suggestion that we all hop in the back of one of the bike cabs and tell the driver to "pedal this", it was a great time :) (Mom, you can see all my pics on my photo site :)



All of the hinges in the Capital look like this.... pretty cool


4 comments:

Jen Lewis said...

you beat me on the blogging and I just got an email from my mom.... It says (and I quote) "Please blog about last weekend and put some pictures up. It is sad when I learn more about what you are doing from Abby's blog than from yours. Love Ya!!!" Hahaha... No pressure! :) :) I will use different pictures... Promise ;)

Anonymous said...

Yep, Jen...Abby is the good daughter. You may be a slow blogger, but I checked out Abby's photos and you definitely have cute clothes going for you!

Abby said...

Jen~ Sorry I got you in trouble!

Mom~ Are you saying I don't have cute clothes? Wait, are you saying i'm fat?!! :)

Unknown said...

Jen's not in trouble. I just have to nudge her to get her to blog as often as I would like. I like to keep up with you girls and your blogs help. I certainly enjoy your blogs, keep up the good writing.

Jen's Mom