Friday, March 16, 2007

My Thursday

~ Ags won by 16 over a hard-fighting Penn team and are now lined up to play Louisville in Lexington on Saturday.
~ My bracket survived what could have been a bit hit had Maryland and Georgetown both not gotten their acts together.
~ Nate and I went to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers with our season ticket group. The show was good, and we ended up sitting next to an elementary school class who was there with their teachers. The best part of the show? The first time that Adam and Milly kiss and all the kids around us erupted into a very loud EEEEWWWWW!!!!
~ I scared the mess outta Ashley when I leaned over and told her that "Wicked was coming up soon" and she heard, "A kid is coming up soon". She looked at me wide-eyed and I figured she had forgotten the show was coming up, not that she thought I was pregnant (which I'm not) :)

Those are the highlights (such as they are). Now on to Friday. I just have half a day here and then I meet up with Nate and we take off for San Antonio to spend the weekend with Ben and Amy and of course, Elena :)

No comments: