Friday, March 23, 2007

Black Friday

Well, the Ags lost a 1 pt heart breaker to Memphis last night. I'm disappointed but I have to say also relieved that I don't have to go through any more games.... I'm tired of being stressed out. Black Friday part number 2? I woke up feeling really sick (which sometimes happens for the first few minutes) and I shrugged it off thinking it would go away. I'm at work now and my head is killing me, I'm beyond nauseated and I feel horrible in general. I am considering going home (in rush hour traffic which I would now be flowing with and not against) but I'm afraid that it'll pass and I'll feel stupid for leaving. I dunno, we'll see.

3 comments:

Erin said...

i = depressed.

Ulovebeth said...

Sorry about the loss.
And sorry about not feeling well.

FYI about my team: UK's coach left yesterday. Probably from pressure from fans. March Madness leaves a few casualties sometimes.

Gear up for November 1st!

Laurie said...

Ummm, did you say you often wake up feeling sick and nauseated? Ummm, how long has that been happening? A couple weeks? Ummm, I'm just sayin'...