Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Forth and Gone

Remember my excitement over this new store? Well, I received an email two days ago and Forth and Towne is closing in June! No explanation, just that all of their locations were going to shut down this June. I suppose this high end experiment from the people who brought you the Gap and Banana Republic was not such a success. Leslie Mac and I have entered into mourning. Perhaps a bit early for this, but we've always been progressive :)

Side note~ My in laws are coming today.... me = nervous

Side side note~ T-16 days til France and the Netherlands :)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Apparently F&T was doing quite well, but Gap, Inc. decided to focus their energies on the already established (and somewhat failing) brands of Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic. Expect changes at the Gap...

Ulovebeth said...

I'm just hoping that they'll have a big old sale!!

Anonymous said...

Well Gap Inc. is not my favorite group of people right now! I think we will make it, but it will be hard.