Thursday, March 22, 2007

News

I'm not sure if I have mentioned this on here or not, but my brother and sister-in-law are expecting another child! Amy went to the doctor earlier this week and got a due date set of October 14th. It is going to be a C-section (thanks to Laney and her amazing fetal gymnastics) so the baby will come sometime about a week before the due date. Ben seems to think it's going to be a girl, but of course he has no idea. I'll let you know as soon as I find out! (should be June or so) If the next kid is as cute as this, they can have as many as they want as far as I'm concerned.
Other news~ The Ags play Memphis today in San Antonio (my brother is going :) at 6:30. I am dressed in the appropriate work attire of khaki skirt and the same A&M shirt I wore for the last two tourney games. Gig 'em Ags!

2 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

Is that red hair?!

Abby said...

It looke strawberry blonde in person and very red in pictures. So... yes :)