Friday, March 02, 2007

Corporate Email

This morning I received this email from someone in our company who I've never heard of and it was sent to about 30 people in different offices (at least I've heard of most of them :P)


Howdy,

The budget has been entered but will not be approved by tomorrow, so please use the same charge lines you have been using to enter time on your timecard.

Specific task lines should be up and running next week. Please forward to anyone I have overlooked.

Thanks.

Laurie



Being as I read this at 6:15, I had to read it two more times to make sure I wasn't missing anything.... what project is she talking about? Am I supposed to be working on it? and, which project is she talking about? The title of the email "Charge Lines for Friday, March 2nd" shed very little light on the situation.

I figure I should try to find out what project she's talking about.... if I'm supposed to be charging to it anyways then maybe I'll just curl up under my desk and take a nap. Is it job chargeable if I promise to dream about it? Or maybe use the plan sets as my pillow?

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

I have had stuff like that happen at work... usually when someone accidentally put in the wrong name because they weren't paying attention and let Outlook put the name in for them. Stupid Microsoft products.