Thursday, January 03, 2008

Cop out

Soooooo, my creative juices are less than free flowing right now, so I am stealing one of those surveys about me from a friend's blog. It's lame, and mindless of course, but those of you out there who blog understand the occasional total lack of anything to say. Anyways, here it is :)

Have you ever.....
() Smoked a cigarette
(x) Drank so much you threw up-> Let me clarify, it was water and my pregnant stomach couldn't handle it. As far as the traditional meaning... I've never been drunk :P
() Crashed a friend's car
() Stolen a car
(x) Been in love
() Been dumped
(x) Shoplifted (as a child)-> Piece of candy from a 7-11. I felt so bad I went and put it back 5 minutes later.
() Been laid off/fired
(x) Quit your job-> Anybody who has been reading my blog this fall knows about this one
() Been in a fist fight
() Snuck out of your parent's house. -> Umm, hi... perfect child here, I don't think so.
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. -> Haha, ummmm... only during the entirety of high school. I had a better record once I hit college though :)
( ) Been arrested
() Gone on a blind date.
(x) Lied to a friend - not often, just when I couldn't bear to break their heart.
() Skipped school
() Seen someone die
(x) Been to Canada-> Multiple times, I'm 1/4 Canadian.....Eh.
(x) Been to Mexico-> Hello, I live in Texas
(x) Been to Japan-> When the 'rents lived there. Quite possibly my favorite place on earth... it's at least in my top three :)
(x) Been on a plane-> Getting to Japan without doing this gets tricky
(x) Been lost-> Not very often... I can't think of a specific example, but I would think I had at some point... at least for 5 minutes :)
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Gone to Washington, DC-> 9th grade school "field trip"....pretty dang fun
(x) Swam in the ocean-> Multiple oceans
(x) Felt like dying.-> Migraines, ingrown toenails..... YEAH
(x) Cried yourself to sleep (LADIES you know what I mean)-> Um, yeah but not for the reasons you'd think. It was actually a migraine in it's third day and i'd had it.
() Played cops and robbers
() Recently colored with crayons.
(x) Sang karaoke -> Laura and myself.... never thought that would happen
() Paid for a meal with only coins
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) Made prank phone calls...-> Is your refridgerator running?
() Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue -> In New Orleans on Christmas Day... how weird is that?
(x) Danced in the rain
() Written a letter to Santa Claus
() Been kissed under the mistletoe
() Practiced kissing on your hand and/or pillow
(x) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about -> Maui, my fam
() Made a bonfire on the beach
() Crashed a party
(x) Gone roller-skating -> Hello, child of the 80's here! I had a roller skating birthday party one year.
(x) Ice-skating -> I stink, but I've done it

1 comment:

Laura Moore said...

ah karaoke...we can go back again if you want. :)