Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Guess Who

Ok, today's post is a little different....it is an interactive post. I need all you faithful readers out there to pitch in to make this post a success :) Here's the deal, I have several people I know who have very strong opinions about the baby's gender and they all seem to have concrete reasons why they think it is one or the other. I find it amusing since I have NO IDEA!! Well, I will likely find out February 25th and I'm just curious..... what do you think?

Leave me a comment and tell me whether you think I'll have a girl or a boy. If you have a reason...share it! If it is just a wild guess then just say that :) Don't cheat by looking at other responses first.. I want an untainted poll here :) We'll see whether majority has ruled at the end of next month!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we were in our baby production mode, I was strongly convinced we would have a girl, then another girl, and finally I was absolutely convinced the third would be a boy. I have no idea whether you are having a boy or a girl, but if I was sure of the gender, it would surely be the other.

Tabaitha said...

Honestly, I don't get the old wives tales. I think it is only by chance that some of them turn out to be correct.

I had a lot of people tell me that they could tell I was having a boy because I carried in the front only and it looked like it was basksetball in my tummy. However, I had friends that looked and carried the same as me and they had girls.

Abby said...

I don't think people are getting into the spirit of my little guessing game :P

Jen said...

Not a clue, so I'm going with boy. I'm right a lot though :) Sometimes you just feel like you know. Like with my sister- I KNEW she was having a girl. But sometimes you just have no clue :)

Mrs. Klink said...

girl.

Liz said...

I vote girl. Maybe you should start one of those poll thingies on your blog :)

Abby said...

Per Liz's suggestion, I have added an anonymous survey so that you can just guess and nobody has to know if you are wrong or right. Please re-cast your votes just cause I think it's fun :)

Jen Lewis said...

girl.