Thursday, January 17, 2008

Gender Issues

So, I really couldn't care less whether we are having a boy or a girl. Honestly. I think about it and I simply don't have a preference. I want a boy so that he will be close to Evan's age and they can be play buddies and be those cousins that are so close that they're like brothers. I want a girl because I like our girl's name better. These two reasons are equal in my head and I simply don't care.

I will say though, a part of me is leaning towards a girl now simply because I want to go to Baby Gap and buy this~


7 comments:

Tabaitha said...

First, I love the new layout. Also that is the cutest outfit for a little girl.

Liz said...

Yay for Baby Gap! I love looking around in that store! So what if I don't have any kids yet? :) Abby you have great taste in clothes so I have no doubt your children will be just as well dressed! :)

Abby said...

Tab- I know you wouldn't trade Mason for anything, but you have to admit that buying little dresses is more fun :)

Liz- Unfortunately my tastes are also expensive... that dress is $35!!!! Crazy!! It'll have to be a one time thing :)

Anonymous said...

That's what you say to yourself, Abs, but buying cute girl outfits is like eating potato chips...you can't buy just one.

Abby said...

True, but I just need to make sure I buy the rest of my potato chips from a resale shop or Target :)

Anonymous said...

Target has the cutest ever spring clothes for little girls. I'm getting some next week for Elena with Amy. Can you say, "hand me downs"?

Jen Lewis said...

I love the new layout!!! :) And I am secretly hoping to hang out with you tomorrow... I see rain in the fortcast. ;)