Thursday, January 24, 2008

Zestfully Clean?

When I got up this morning, Nate was sitting on the couch watching Fox News... nothing weird there, but then I remembered he was planning on going in early today. When I asked him about this, he smiled really big and told me this:

Basically he got home from his 9 mile run this morning and headed for the shower. He turned it on......nothing. Hmmmmmm. He went to the other shower......nothing. Well, a small trickle but not enough to shower by. Turns out some unit down the row from us sprung a very significant leak very early this morning and it was serious enough to get a plumber out there at 5 am AND serious enough for them to shut off the water just as people were waking up to go to work. (typically the complex will shut off water only during the midday if they have to in order to fix someone's problem) Anyways, so there's Nate all smelly on the couch just biding his time til the showers work again (and testing them every 10 minutes.....he has more patience than me :)

As for me, I shower at night and there was plenty of pressure in the sinks still for me to wash my hands without even noticing. The main problem for me would come if they don't somehow resolve this before 5 pm or so.....fingers crossed :P

p.s.- note the new baby survey off to the right...anonymity baby :)

No comments: