Friday, January 11, 2008

The following will be shocking for some of you so I wanted to warn you so that you can prepare yourself before I reveal something about me..... are you ready? I am....... a planner. Phew, feels so good to get that off my chest! Ok, so I know this likely does not surprise a single one of you .....at least not if you've EVER met me :P However it struck me this morning just what an extreme I take this to.

I have some errands I need to run after work today at 11. I am going to three places that are all actually very close to each other but because it is a high traffic area and they are not placed just right, it makes getting to them in succession.... interesting. Now a little twist is that one is a food place which means I have to go there last since I am getting my Jamba to go (like everyone else). Problem is that it would fit 3,000 times better as the second stop, but oh well since I can't take it into the store with me. I have spent the last THREE DAYS (how sad) contemplating the best route to all three stops and while I have a workable model, I am still hoping to be struck by inspiration at the last moment and come up with the "perfect" route to combine all right turns and no heavy traffic.... HA!!

No comments: