Thursday, January 31, 2008

Deaf Noises

I work next to a guy who is deaf which normally means nothing at all except that all yesterday he must have been low on work because he was playing a computer game at least 75% of the day. Now, I don't care really but the problem was that because he can't hear anything, he had no idea that the sound on his computer was on. The lovely whooshing sounds as he placed items in their correct spots on "the cube" served as an interesting soundtrack to my day.

I was hit with a dilemma... should I tell him that his covert game playing was in reality anything but covert? Do I somehow owe it to him? Anyways, I took the wussy way out and said nothing for 6 hours....... I just wasn't sure how to tell him that his gameplay was being broadcast to surrounding cubes.

In other news...... The Ags BTHO t.u. in College Station last night. The currently 23rd ranked Aggies pummeled the No. 10 t-sips by 17 beautiful points. I didn't want to be too stressed out to sleep, so I passed on watching the game and had Nate giving me updates. Speaking of Nate.... the No. 24 Kansas State Wildcats beat No. 2 Kansas! For those of you unfamiliar with the situation, Kansas is amazing this year and they have beaten K-State at K-State 24 years in a row. It was a fine day for K-State who led the entire game and finished 9 points ahead. What a great night :)

No comments: